The Department of Thoracic Surgery at Enam Medical College Hospital is dedicated to providing exceptional care for patients with diseases and disorders of the thorax, including the lungs, esophagus, and heart. Our team of highly trained and experienced thoracic surgeons use the latest surgical techniques and technology to ensure the best possible outcome for our patients.
Our department offers a wide range of services, including:
- Video-assisted thoracic surgery (VATS) for the treatment of lung cancer, emphysema, and other lung disorders
- Minimally invasive esophagectomy for the treatment of esophageal cancer
- Thoracic endovascular aortic repair (TEVAR) for the treatment of thoracic aortic aneurysms
- Robotic thoracic surgery for the treatment of lung cancer and other thoracic conditions
- Mediastinoscopy for the diagnosis and treatment of lymph node tumors in the chest
- And other thoracic surgical procedures
At Enam Medical College Hospital, our team of thoracic surgeons, nurses, and other healthcare professionals work together to provide comprehensive and compassionate care to all of our patients. We are committed to ensuring that each patient receives the best possible outcome.
If you or a loved one is in need of thoracic surgery, we encourage you to contact us. Our team will be happy to answer any questions you may have and schedule a consultation with one of our thoracic surgeons.