Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Department of Enam Medical College Hospital helps patients regain the most independent level of functioning after severe injury, trauma, and illness. Our services are not only aimed at a particular condition or disability, but are coordinated to address the total well-being of the individual and needs of the family and caregivers. Through individual and group therapy sessions, our therapists utilize their professional knowledge, therapeutic skills and resources to address various needs of patients ranging from children to elderly with supervision of a Rehabilitation consultant. In addition to providing rehabilitative services, we also provide educational talks to organizations and the public.
This department is dedicated to Rehabilitation Doctor’s Consultation, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy and Rehabilitation Nursing. It has a full time Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Consultant. The Consultant provides direct care to patients and supervises therapists, ensuring that all patients receive an exceptional level of treatment. We utilize modern therapeutic facilities from leading companies in the field of physiotherapy, which provides directness and efficiency in our treatments, and ensure the safety of our patients.
The Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Centre provides a range of services for its patients:
- Pain Management (back pain, neck pain, etc.)
- Interventional procedure for pain management like – Intra-articular / Epidural Injections etc.
- Botulinum Toxin (BOTOX) Clinic for different neurological disorders and cerebral palsy patients
- Comprehensive Neuro-rehabilitation
- Cardio-pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Rehabilitation (pre- & post- natal)
COMPREHENSIVE IN-PATIENT REHABILITATION PROGRAM:
Rehabilitation Centre is capable of caring for patients with a wide range of diagnoses, including:
- Traumatic / Non – traumatic Brain injury
- Neurological Disorders – like GBS, ADEM, MS and Myopathies
- Spinal-Cord Injuries Traumatic and Non-Traumatic
- Complex orthopedic Conditions (Post surgery, Traumatic)
- Cerebral Palsy (Pediatric and Adult)
- Limb Amputations